1. Barrack Holdings Pty Ltd ATFT Barrack Unit Trust T/A Metro Settlements ACN: 008 894 568 (Metro Settlements, we, us) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: http://www.metrosettlements.com.au (Site).
2. We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which govern how organisations collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. The APPs also give you rights to know what information an organisation holds about you, and a right to correct it if it is wrong. This document describes how we manage any personal information we have collected about you from the Site.
Personal Information Collection and Use
4. Metro Settlements collects personally identifiable information about you, provided such information is given on a voluntary basis.
5. Such information includes:
5.1 your name; and
5.2 your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address and email address.
What we do with Your Personal Information
6. We collect, hold and use your personal information for a number of purposes. Generally, we use the information that we collect to:
6.1 assist us in providing services to you;
6.2 contact you or respond to your queries;
6.3 tailor your experience of the Site and our communications to you.
7. We may use the information that we collect from you:
7.1 to advertise our services and the Site;
7.2 for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
7.3 to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
7.4 for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
To whom will Metro Settlements disclose my personal information?
8. We do not disclose contact information about you publicly or to other third parties by us unless it is authorised or required by law, or as otherwise outlined in this policy.
9. From time to time, we will also disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, Site hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the limited purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you. Your personal details will never be sold to any third party.
10. We may also disclose aggregated data (in a form that does not identify you individually) to our advisors for the purposes of conducting market and user experience analysis.
Manner of Collection
11. We will use reasonable endeavours to only collect information directly from you. If you are disclosing details of another person (for example, where you are subscribing on their behalf), it is your sole responsibility to ensure that that person understands and consents to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information in the manner set out in this policy.
Site User Experience Tracking
12. We may use tracking software to review and improve site user experience.
13. In particular, we may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
15. We may use local storage objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
Social Media Features
17. We may use your personal information to provide you with material, promotions and communications from time to time about services available to you from us, or from other service providers in partnership with us, or to invite you to continue to use our services. This information will only come from us. We will not on-sell your personal information to other providers.
18. You may opt out of receiving promotional materials from us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the relevant promotional emails.
Protecting and Maintaining Personal Information
19. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
20. Some parts of the Site are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the internet. Further, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk.
21. If you use our Site to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
Accessing Personal Information
22. It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal details to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make a request to have your details changed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. You may request us not to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all. Should you make such a request, we will adopt reasonable measures to observe it, subject to our obligations at law. We will respond to such requests within 30 days.
24. You may also request that we delete the personal information that we hold about you.
25. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have concerns
26. If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
27. This document represents our policy as at February 2017. We may change this document from time to time to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a prominent notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to regularly review this statement to inform yourself of any amendments.
Barrack Holdings Pty Ltd ATFT Barrack Unit Trust T/A Metro Settlements
Registered address: Suite 6, Level 2, 524 Hay Street, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
ACN: 008 894 568
+61 (08)6210 0888